Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 9: A Picture of a Person Who Has Gotten You Through the Most

I dread the sentimental ones. What do I say? No idea. I'm probably going to have to go with my two sisters.




Specifically, I am thinking about getting me through University and the aftermath which I refer to as 'limbo.'

Katie was so worried that I'd be a University dropout if she went on a mission, because I relied on her heavily to get me through many weepy nights of "This is stupid! I hate school! What do I do with my life!"

Now that I'm a grown up with a real live degree, Camille is the one who talks me down off the ledge when I have my weepy days filled with, "This is stupid! What do I do with my life?"

Sigh! Those of you who know what to do with your life probably don't understand just how important these people (the ones who get you to just keep swimming) can be, but take my word for it: they're vital.

Edit: And yes. They're flying a plane in the backyard.

1 comment:

  1. Awww. How nice! Except for the fact that you clearly chose this particular picture so that people would look at it and decide "Yep, Karen got all the looks."

    ReplyDelete