Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 6: A Picture That Shows Your True Self


First fail of the 30 day blog. I'm a day late. Oh well. The wait is really going to be worth it... or maybe it will just be a picture with not much thought put into this post. Yeah... it'll probably be that.


I was going to choose one of my pictures where I've got vintage hair and makeup, but I found this one and I thought, "I'm GORGEOUS!"
So I chose this because I look so hot... but it also shows my true self. I look like a complete nutter and if it was in real color, you could see that my makeup is rainbow colored. Also, my hair is sprayed pink and purple. It amuses me, and after all, what is more important than my being amused at all times?

1 comment:

  1. You chose that picture because you look gorgeous in it and not because it shows your true self. You have 6,000 pictures that show your weirdness better. This post is a lie.

    ReplyDelete